Twitter is a microblogging site with a limit of 140 characters or less. Although this limit is in place, but it is treated like FaceBook and YourTube.
I’m going to show you how to increase your twitter followers but before that, I need to explain that how twitter works.
- It has a limited character of 140. Short and to the point.
- It communicates with its Followers in real time.
- @mentions is when you mention other users in the body of your tweet. This will notify them that they are mentioned in your post.
- @replies: Reply to someone else’s tweet as simple as clicking on reply under the post. Good for interactions with others.
- Direct Message: direct and private communications between two users
- Use Twitter App.
- Share other’s contents and engage with them
- Include a picture for better visibility and engagement
- Thank other for mentions and retweeting your posts.
- Always use profile photo
- Always use header photo
- Bio section is the most important bit. Make it sensible and personal. Include your keywords.
Promoting Twitter account
- Add your Twitter handle on your email signature and business cards
- Social Media sharing
Twitter Hashtag #
- Well, that is the most important tool that you need to use in order for your posts to be visible.
- Don’t do more than two hashtags per tweet.
- User twitter symbol and make your posts more eye-catching
- Always follow a top twitter user, related to you, and engage with their tweets.
- Twitter List is a good way of organizing your followers
If you like this article, please like and share.