The key to have a successful video is “simplicity”.
YouTube is the world’s third most visited website and is the word;s second biggest search engine. There is loads of credibility and marketing power behind it.
It’s vital yet very easy to start.
- Create a How To video based on Client Profile
- Main focus should be the Keyword and SEO of Video
- Always create links and funnel back to your website, facebook page or email marketing list
The most important factor in YouTube Marketing is “WATCH TIME”
A successful video on YouTube must engage with the viewer within first 30 seconds.
Always ask the viewer to Subscribe to your channel.
You will need a screen capturing software or camera and a microphone.
For software, I recommend Camtasia
- Create a YouTube Channel
- Link back to your website
- Link to your Google nalytics
- User Canva.com for banner templates and sizes
- Use Keyword Everywhere
- User Google Adword Planner
- Filename: change the file name to reflect the name of SEO keyword
- Title: Must include the keyword in the title
- Description: Don’t use short but decent length description with the keyword in the first 5 sentences.
- Tags: Include your keywords to the tag section
Annotations and cards
User annotations and cards to link back to your website, your facebook page or mailing list form.
Promotion of YouTube
- Email Marketing
- Blog Post
- Facebook groups
- Instagram, Snapchat and other social media
I hope you find this helpful. Don’t forget to like and share.
Click here to continue with Facebook Marketing